<pYour privacy and your personal data
We are happy to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
We store your personal data digitally. We do this to be able to provide good services to you. We process your data in accordance with our privacy and data security policy. You agree to this storage (processing) by having our services performed by our practice.
This is how we handle your personal data:
- We store and use your personal data so that we can provide you with good services.
- We will only pass on your details to third parties if this is necessary to provide good services. If specific permission is required based on the law, we will request this from you in advance.
- You can view parts of your personal data. Then send us a written request.
- If you believe that the information we have stored about you is incorrect, you may ask us in writing to amend your information.
- You can ask us to delete your personal data. If we do this, we can (possibly) no longer provide responsible care to you. The Tax Authorities require a storage period of ten (10) years. That is why we store your data in an inactive archive, invisible and unusable for the normal user.
- You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data. We cannot (possibly) guarantee responsible care. In that case we store your data in an inactive archive (see above).
- You can lodge an objection with us if you do not agree with the way in which we process your personal data.
- You will receive a message from us if something goes wrong with your personal details.
- We will not process your data any longer than necessary to provide good services. We adhere to the retention periods of the tax authorities.
- The above also applies to personal data that we receive through third parties.